Viscardi Resources provides unparalleled guidance in navigating the constantly changing landscape of New York State's regulatory Medical Treatment Guidelines. Through a fact based analysis of each claim, a trajectory is selected to maximize efficiency and positive patient outcomes.
Specific engagement roles include:
- Claim analysis and trajectory optimization
- Registered Nurse review of "Optional Prior Approval" and "Provider's Request for Approval of Variance"
- Determination of compliance with current Medical Treatment Guidelines
- Claims adjuster consultation on claimant history and current status
- Status recommendations
- Medical reporting to substantiate (when appropriate) recommendations for: citations from MTG, provider documentation, IME/Peer review, diagnostic testing and prior treatment outcomes, possible citations.
- Medical and Indemnity savings consultation and determination